Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This is one of the hardest days of the year for me but also one day that I like the most.  It is the hardest days because I always think back to times as a boy that I spent with my dad and that I can't spend father's day with him anymore since he passed away in 2005.  It is a great day because I think of my 3 wonderfully incredible daughters. One of the best father's days that I can remember was when my girls were small and we went to a part in Baltimore where we had a picnic and rode small trains all day.  I played with my girls and just had a day that will live with me always.  So, to all you dads out there, Happy Father's Day.  to all of you future dads, love your kids, have fun with them but always you are a dad first, friend second.  You will learn more about your kids that way.

To my dad that has passed on, Happy Father's Dad Pop!  I love and miss you!

A Father's Day Playlist:

Creed - With Arms Wide Open
Staind - Zoe Jane
Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Black Stone Cherry - Things My Father Said
U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Alice In Chains - Rooster
Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes
Queen - Father To Son
Mike and the Mechanics - In The Living Years
Neil Young - Old man

No comments:

Post a Comment