Sunday, June 12, 2011

So what is my blog page about you ask? Well read it and find out.

So my whole life I have loved music.  As an army brat, the one constant that I had as a kid was music.  No matter where our next duty station took us, when I had to make all new friends every 3 years or so music was always there.  Always my friend.  So, my blog will be about that music that I grew up with, what I liked, music that saw me through good times and bad, the music of my memories.  You may not like my view but frankly I don't care.  Start your own blog.  I'm talk my opinions here not yours.  SO, there it is.  Dunny's Music Blog is just that, MY music blog.  I hope to get people to think about music is different terms.  Give you some ideas and hopefully some humor, what you get out of my blog is up to you. 

Well, enjoy my posts (or not) and let me know what you think (I have thick skin).  I wasn't an english major and my wife is to busy to edit my posts so just deal with it.  Oh, and smile.  It ticks off the angry people of the world and makes everyone else wonder what you have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment